- How do I enlarge the size of a video?
- How do I reduce the size of a video?
- How do I change the volume of a video?
- How do I login to my student account?
- How do I download a PDF?
- How do I find my access code to Lesson 1?
- How do I find my access code to Lesson 2 and above?
- I’m experiencing some other tech issue, not listed here. Now what?
There are 2 ways to change the volume: one way is on the video itself; the other is on your computer monitor.
1. On the video, look for the volume control icon in the bottom right corner. It resembles a tiny speaker. Click this icon to raise / lower the volume.
2. On your computer monitor, look for a speaker icon in the bottom right corner. Click this icon to access volume controls for your computer.
To login to your student account, go to the link in the navigation bar. (Or you can click this link.)
Not all PDFs are eligible for download. If the PDF is an annotated scene, it is not eligible for download and therefore, it is embedded into the webpage.
If your PDF is a chart or list, it is eligible for download. To download the PDF, click the “downward arrow” in the upper right corner of your computer screen.
After you purchased your class, you were taken directly to your Lesson 1 “Access Page,” where you were instructed to bookmark the page. If you did not bookmark the page, you will need to request a copy of the URL. Please include the following in your email:
a) Your name and login (as it appears on your student account)
b) Proof of your purchase (receipt)
b) The date and time of your purchase.
Please allow up to 72 hours for a response. Send these items to info at writeromancenovelsthatsell dot com
Note: If you lost your access code to Lessons 2, 3, etc., you must retake the previous lesson’s quiz to retrieve the code. Sorry, but we CANNOT provide lost access codes to students.
If you’ve misplaced the access code for Lessons 2, 3, etc, the ONLY WAY to retrieve your code is to retake the quiz from the previous lesson. A passing score of 80% will immediately provide you with the access code you are seeking. Sorry, but we CANNOT provide access codes to any student, who has misplaced a code.
Please contact us through our Help page.