How to Write a Romance Novel Step by Step: On-Demand Course
Sample this Romance Writing Course:
Writing a Love Story:
The Secret Romance Novel Formula
Description of this Romance Writing Course:
Romance novels sell 2X more than Mystery, and 3X more than Science Fiction and Fantasy.
If you want to cash in on this worldwide phenomenon, you must learn how to structure a sexy Romance novel plot. You must write a compelling, boy-meets-girl story with all the elements that Romance readers want and expect. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time—and your marketing dollars.
For instance, do you know:
- What makes a sexy Romance novel?
- When a love scene becomes nothing more than story bloat?
- The 7 plotting pitfalls that guarantee “no sale” in a Romance novel?
- The best place in your plot for your Romance hero to speak the L-Word?
- The 6 warning signs that your Romance plot is doomed to fall apart?
- The sneaky ways to end chapters, so readers turn the page?
- The only Romance subgenre in which a sequel might not bomb?
- How to plant the seeds for a sexy Romance novel spin-off?
Length of this Romance Writing Course:
- This course will teach you the plotting formula for commercial Romance novels (examples: Harlequin-style, Avon-style.) The lessons are online, with pre-recorded videos and self-paced exercises.
- Allow at least 4 hours to complete this Romance writing course at your leisure. Once you purchase this course, you will have access for 6 months to lessons about the Romance novel formula. (Graduates of this course are eligible for discounts on private coaching.)
Also Featured in this Romance Writing Course:
- How to Structure a Romance Novel Plot
- How to Write a Romance Novel Step by Step
- Workshop: How to Write a Must-Read Chapter
- Workshop: How to Put the “Thrill” in Action Scenes
- The 7 Elements of Happiness: Plot Romance Novels, Using Psychology
- The Romance Novel Blueprint (a reusable, scene-building template for your plot)
- 4 Lessons
- 7 Practice Exercises
- 6 Course Extras
- 20-Question Quiz after each Lesson
- Certificate of Completion
You should take this Romance Writing Course if:
- You want to know how to write a sexy Romance novel step by step; OR
- You’re looking for the secret Romance novel formula; OR
- Your manuscript keeps getting rejected by Romance novel publishers; OR
- Reviews for your published books haven’t been flattering; OR
- Romance novel editors have asked you to cut entire scenes from your manuscript; OR
- You’ve been told that your plot is slow, weak, contrived, or confusing, OR
- Your action scenes tend to drag; OR
- You don’t know the difference between a Climax and a Resolution; OR
- You’ve never heard of “Narrative Structure;” OR
- You’re much better at developing characters than sexy Romance novel plots; OR
- You’re not sure how to develop a spin-off novel; OR
- Your story arc isn’t “big enough” to support an entire Romance novel series.
Say Howdy to Your Instructor!
Texas resident, Adrienne deWolfe, has written six #1 bestselling Romance novels for Bantam, Avon, and ePublishing Works. Her books have earned a variety of distinctions, including the Best Historical Romance of the Year Award. She has taught commercial fiction to sell-out audiences at a local college, and she has led numerous writing workshops at national conventions.
Thank you for your insights. I really had no idea why my manuscripts kept getting rejected. Now I have a direction and a plan of action. I would definitely recommend this (class) to anyone who wants to break into the (Romance) writing business.
I’ve taken a lot of fiction-writing courses from a lot of published authors, but this was the best class I’ve ever had. Adrienne has given us the tools to be successful.
I can’t wait to make the revisions you suggested and send my proposal back to (a Legacy Publisher.) I really feel like I’m on track to getting published this time! And I couldn’t have done it without you.
Finally. A writer who knows how to teach without boring the class to tears. Sure, you might be able to get your book published without Adrienne’s help, but why play “The Struggling Writer Game” when you’ve got a first-class professional to teach you the ropes? This class is worth every penny, and Adrienne’s manuscript critiques are worth their weight in gold!
My best friend can’t stop talking about your classes. Thanks to your manuscript critique, she just became a finalist in the first writing contest she ever entered. That was enough to convince me to sign up!
Adrienne is excellent at teaching the commercial aspects of writing. I had an author come to us with a novel that was not commercially viable. I sent her to Adrienne for coaching. This author came back with a phenomenal re-write. The book was just recently released and is pulling excellent reviews, averaging 4.6 stars at Amazon.
Not only has Adrienne written successful Romance novels, she has mastered the skills for helping other writers succeed. Through her keen insights, my current manuscript has been refined into the type of work that shines. Thank you, Adrienne, for helping me become a (bestselling) author!
In my fiction writing, Adrienne pinpointed weak areas quickly and offered excellent suggestions for improvement, which helped me get my first publication credit in an anthology of short stories. Adrienne is a wonderful, inspiring writing coach and teacher.
When you click, “Buy Now,” you will be redirected to PayPal.
After your purchase, PayPal will send you back to this site,
so you can create your student account and begin your class.