Whether you want to self-publish, or whether you plan to sell to a publisher, you must understand the Romance business before you write Chapter One.
For instance, do you know:
- How your subgenre differs from the other seven in the Romance industry (so you can market your book effectively?)
- The 8 Plot Taboos that are guaranteed to kill your sale?
- The “shelf-life” of a Romance at brick-and-mortar stores? (And why “shelf-life” is important to your income?)
- Why a publisher’s book club can rob you of royalties?
- Which subgenres sell better in ebook than print? (And therefore, where you should be concentrating your advertising dollars?)
Welcome to your “crash course” in the business of writing Romance.
Allow 3 to 4 hours to complete this course at your own pace. (Graduates of this course are eligible for discounts on private coaching.)
Also Featured in this Course:
- How to Develop a Book Title that Sells
- Strategies for Choosing a Pen Name
- Samples of Successful Marketing Campaigns
- Writing for Pay (Advances & Royalties)
- Best Practices for Story Research
- 4 Lessons
- 3 Course Extras
- 20-Question Quiz after each Lesson
- Certificate of Completion