Make Money Writing Romance Novels: Online, On-Demand Course
Sample this Romance Writing Course
Writing a Love Story that Readers Want to Buy
Make Money Writing Romance Novels
Romance Writing Course Description:
In this digital, million-book market, “writing well” is no longer sufficient to sell sexy Romance novels. To succeed, you must understand your market, especially if you want to write ebooks for a living. You must understand what Romance readers want and how to reach them. Otherwise, you’ll waste time and money, promoting a flop.
Whether you want to self-publish, or whether you plan to sell your manuscript to one of the Legacy Houses, you must understand the publishing business before you write Chapter One. Otherwise, you’ll struggle to make money writing Romance novels.
For instance, do you know:
- How your subgenre differs from the other seven Romance categories (so you can create an effective book marketing strategy?)
- The 8 plot taboos that are guaranteed to kill the sale of your Romance novel?
- The shelf-life of single-title books and “Harlequin-length” books at brick-and-mortar book stores? (And why shelf-life is important, if you want to make money writing Romance novels?)
- Why a publisher’s book club can rob you of royalties?
- Which Romance subgenres sell better in ebook than print? (And therefore, where you should be concentrating your book marketing dollars?)
Welcome to your “crash course” on the business of writing Romance Novels.
Length of this Romance Writing Course:
This introductory course is designed for aspiring Romance authors, who are new to the publishing business. Allow at least 4 hours to complete the on-demand videos and self-paced exercises. Once you enroll in this course, you will have access to its materials for 6 months. (Graduates are eligible for discounts on private coaching.)
Also Featured in this Romance Writing Course:
- Survey Results: What Romance Readers REALLY Want
- How to Make Money Writing Romance Novels (Advances & Royalties)
- How to Develop Book Titles That Sell Your Romance
- The Impact of a Pen Name on Your Romance Writing Career
- Book Marketing Strategies on a Shoestring Budget
- Workshop: How to Label Your Self-Published eBook (so Romance readers can find it on Amazon!)
- Market Trends: How to Analyze the Competition to Write eBooks for a Living
- Story Research: 22 Topics You MUST Know before Writing Romance Novels
- 4 Lessons
- 4 Practice Exercises
- 3 Course Extras
- 20-Question Quiz after each Lesson
- Certificate of Completion
You Should Take This Romance Writing Course If:
- You want to write ebooks for a living; OR
- You’re looking for an introductory crash-course on the business-side of publishing; OR
- You’ve read fewer than 30 new Romance novels, published by Legacy Publishers in the last 2 years; OR
- You’ve received negative comments from customers / reviewers, who claim your self-published ebook isn’t a Romance novel, OR
- You “think” you’re writing Romance, but you can’t get an agent / editor interested in your manuscript; OR
- You’re not sure how to make money writing Romance novels; OR
- You’re not sure whether you want to self-publish ebooks;
- You want an insider’s view on writing Romance novels for a Legacy Publisher; OR
- You’ve been published before, but you’re new to commercial Romance; OR
- You’re writing your first novel; OR
- You want to promote your Romance novel, but your budget is limited.
Say Howdy to Your Instructor!
Texas resident, Adrienne deWolfe, has written six #1 bestselling Romance novels for Bantam, Avon, and ePublishing Works. Her books have earned a variety of distinctions, including the Best Historical Romance of the Year Award. She has taught commercial fiction to sell-out audiences at a local college, and she has led numerous writing workshops at national conventions.
Writing a Love Story
There’s a difference between writing a story, and writing a story for a commercial audience. Very few authors make the transition to commercial viability. Adrienne is a gifted storyteller in her own right, and she has the ability to teach the craft to other authors. This is why we send authors to Adrienne when we see untapped potential.
Not only has Adrienne written successful Romance novels, she has mastered the skills for helping other writers succeed. Through her keen insights and intuitive advice, my current manuscript has been refined into the type of work that shines. Thank you, Adrienne, for helping me become a (bestselling) author!
I asked Adrienne to critique and line edit my first short erotic romance. Her insights, suggestions and techniques made my story much richer. I’m now applying everything I learned from Adrienne to my (bestselling novels.) I really appreciate her advice and encouragement and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who would like to improve their writing.
In my fiction writing, Adrienne pinpointed weak areas quickly and offered excellent suggestions for improvement, which helped me get my first publication credit in an anthology of short stories. Adrienne is a wonderful, inspiring writing coach and teacher.
When you click, “Buy Now,” you will be redirected to PayPal.
After your purchase, PayPal will send you back to this site,
so you can create your student account and begin your class.