Learn the tricks that bestsellers use to make a sigh-worthy hero. You’ll receive 50 concrete tips, with examples, to give your Good Boys, Bad Boys, and Hybrid Heroes sex appeal.
In addition, you’ll learn how to use your “Writer’s Toolkit” to convey emotion, create humor, and develop memorable heroes.
- Allow 3 to 4 hours to complete this course at your own pace. (Graduates of this course are eligible for discounts on private coaching.)
Also Featured in this Course:
- Romance Reader Survey: What Makes a Hero Desirable
- The Sex Appeal Checklist
- The Psychology of the Reader-Author Relationship
- Tips for Writing Situational Humor
- Worksheet: Hero Comparison
- Writing Challenge: Developing Heroes
- Scene Analysis from 3 Bestselling Romances
- 4 Lessons
- 4 Course Extras
- 20-Question Quiz after each Lesson
- Certificate of Completion